I read the book.
I knew the premise.
I went anyways.
Be prepared to ugly cry.
Bring Kleenex.
Lots and lots of Kleenex.
Why do we women do this to ourselves?
The first thing I did when I got home was hug my man.
Cancer is tough.
When you walk through it (personally or with someone you love more than life) you are changed.
Changed forever.
Great movie.
But bring Kleenex. Lots and lots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it cracks me up that you said "ugly cry" I totally know what you mean!
I am just scare to even go there... my friend read the book and has been wanting me to read but, i just can't bring myself to do it!!
You're brave my dear :)
Oh girl! I saw it yesterday also, and it was totally the ugly cry. Then I was told to read the book. Do I really want to do that to myself all over again?? But, it was good. And, oddly enough, it was a good cry!
Went to see it this afternoon with my mom. I totally did the "ugly" cry. I didn't read the book, but I still knew what it was about. WOW.
I just don't think I can do it, but snaps to you for going to see it!
Post a Comment