A woman by the name of Mrs. America is waiting for you at customer service.
Will you please call her?
You see, she lost her cell phone a couple of weeks ago and so she no longer has your phone number. And apparently the only e-mail address she has for you is your work one...you have the summer off.
Problem.
You are coming in town next weekend. She wants to see you and eat carne and lots of queso. She wants to try to coordinate schedules so that maybe the one and only Jennifer can join in the fun as well.
Do us all a favor and please call her!
Mrs. America asks me to send her love!
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Dang girl, dang!" Help a sister out! :)
Can't wait to see you! I can hear the queso calling!
By the way, I want a cool nickname. Did I miss the window of opportunity?
Post a Comment