Monday, July 13, 2009

Praisin' & Poutin'

MY PRAISE:
We found out a few weeks ago that we had been randomly selected by foster case licensing for a home inspection. The inspector came tonight, and things went beyond smoothly! We are always a bit nervous with any "new" experience on this journey (the fear of the unknown is scary!), so we are beyond grateful that this is behind us and that it appears the inspection was successful!

MY POUT:
The Bachelorette. What was Jillian thinking tonight?! Agghh, I am so mad. They always let my favorite go home!

3 comments:

Court said...

Oh, we were "randomly" selected for the home inspection as well. Wish I would've known b/c I could've told you to not worry about anything :) I'm sure you did just fine!

As for the Bachelorette...I swore I wasn't going to watch after what happened last season, and I was good on my word, until last night. So I caught the episode and while I honestly didn't know what was going on with each guy, I was shocked that she sent that guy home. So, who do you want her to pick now?

Ronda said...

Yay for a great inspection! I'm so glad to hear things went well.

I haven't been keeping up with the Bachelorette this season. I loved Jillian though when she was on the Bachelor.

Anonymous said...

I was rooting for Reid too! Such a bummer!!!